Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Project Snap And Quilt: Vampire Batman

I decided that #projectsnapandquilt would be a weekday only thing so I could basically leave my weekends free for family stuff. And then yesterday was a public holiday, so I took that off as well. I guess I'm making up the rules as I go along. :P
Like today. My son is home from what was to be the first day back at school after the holidays. He spent all morning yesterday throwing up (and then describing it to us! D:) and still isn't up to the school walk yet. So to help entertain him, I asked him to draw me my quilting design for today.
I love that he pokes out his tongue when he's concentrating! 
Here's what he came up with: "Upside Down Zig Zag Swirl"
Look at his poor little feverish eyes. :(


I started at the bottom row, sewed from left to right and then moved up to do another row.

Then I did the last row along a straight line to help with consistency.
My son thinks it's "beautiful". I think it looks like vampire teeth, or upside down it looks like Batman heads. :D

-Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Err, no I don't. They scare me because eek, people!
But I need to step out of my comfort zone, so comment away and hopefully I won't find them so scary after all. :D