Monday, August 11, 2014

Mashaa Monday: Stash, Strips, and Sith Lords

Mashaa Monday already?! (Wait, I feel like I say that every time. :P)
(Mashaa Mondays are where I mash all the little bits and pieces too small to warrant their own posts into one post. You can find out more about the name here.)

I finally have a stash! Around the time of my birthday last month I made an order at Pink Castle Fabrics as a birthday present to myself. I really wanted to get something special like the Indelible bundle, but decided I should go with what I need, rather than what I want. So I now have fabrics in every colour of the rainbow and I'm so excited!

 Also related to my birthday, Mr. Strange's present to me finally arrived. A hoodie and a belt from the anime Attack On Titan. Green is my favourite colour so I'm weirdly even more happy about this being green than being from that awesome anime. :P

I mentioned it on Twitter to my fellow green-loving friends and they started posting pictures of themselves in their green hoodies so I joined in. Apparently I look like a Sith Lord. I am okay with that. :D


This week I also drew up a block and began piecing it with my painted fabrics. I'm just in the process of auditioning fabric strips to use as the kind of crossbar pieces, now.


Alright, another Mashaa Monday down. Let's see what sewing fun this week will bring. :D

-Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Err, no I don't. They scare me because eek, people!
But I need to step out of my comfort zone, so comment away and hopefully I won't find them so scary after all. :D